Tuesday, September 7, 2010

oops I forgot!

Totally forgot about this til now. If I don't do something right away, I usually forget- that's why it took me over a week to do this. I got tagged by Miss Southern Prep to answer these questions, so here goes!


1. What's your favorite song?
oh wow, how can I ever pick just one?! I am just gonna say any song by The Fray- especially: Ocean's Away and Say When and That's Enough For Now

2. If you could take an all-expenses paid vacation, where would you go and why?
I would go to Alaska or Australia! They both seem so beautiful and are totally different from where I live. Plus it would probably be a once in a lifetime thing.




3. What's the last book you read?
Honestly,
my philosophy textbook from my summer class. And now I am reading lots more textbooks ! woo

4. What's one of your best childhood memories?
wow, I have lots. I loved where I lived because I had two of my very best friends on either side right next door from the time I was born  up til around middle/high school. We were always playing together but the thing I think is the funniest is that we had a walnut tree right by my driveway and the four of us would gather walnuts and line them up in the road in rows and hide behind this green electrical box (ha like the cars couldnt see us) and wait til the cars drove by and ran over the walnuts making loud cracking noises- it was so funny. then we'd gather more and repeat! ha ha

5. Soda, tea, water, or juice?
H2O fo'sho. + crystal light please.

6. What's your favorite flower?
I think snapdragons are really pretty and cute how they really "snap" open.

and I really like tulips too and irises

7. If you could live abroad for an entire year, where would you live?
England probably- definitely somewhere that speaks English.

8. What's your favorite time of the year?
FALLLLLL (: (: (: I love all things fall. I love how its starting to feel cool in the mornings when I'm leaving for class, I love sweet cinnamon pumpkin at Bath and Body Works, I love when the leaves change colors, I love college football- esp my DUKES!,  I love breaking out the sweaters and uggs for the first time! oooh I can't wait! 

No comments: