Wednesday, August 25, 2010

wee bit wednesday


{one}what was your favorite birthday gift?
hmm.. I'm gonna have to say my northface fleece- I wear it allll the time in the winter!
.
{two}have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?
nope. I used to always tease my grandpa when I would stay with them that I was going to go cow tipping- they had a farm with lots of cows- but I never actually did.  As for snipe-hunting I have never even heard of that!
.
{three}what's the strangest talent you have?
hmm.. I can make my tongue do the wave- like roll from back to front.
 .
{four}what are your favorite kind of chips?
i love tortilla chips- especially the ones with lime! but also, sunchips and baked lays! yum
.
{five}do you know any tongue twisters?
 can't say that I do off the top of my head..
.
{six}what was the last movie you saw in the theater?
Horton Hears a Hoo- it was with the camp I was volunteering at- this was the free movie at the theater that day. 
.
{seven}do you collect anything?
not really, although I do have a nice collection of JMU t-shirts
.
{eight}what is something you wish you were better at?
public speaking... i get so nervous in front of a big group!
 .
{nine}what's the worst habit you have?
I used to bite my nails- but thankfully I have kicked that habit! 
.
{ten}when you wake up what's the first thing you think?
"what time is it?"

4 comments:

Kaleena J. said...

I'm proud that you stopped biting your nails! HOw did you stop? haha i can't!

I have a tongue twister for you... kinda. Say unique New York ten times fast.

Anonymous said...

I would love to stop biting my nails!
Good luck with the OT. I'm a health science major right now, then I'm going on to do OT.

Miss Southern Prep said...

Yummm, I love tortilla chips! So delicious!

My friend is living in the Village! I talked to her last night and she loves it! I always love meeting fellow Virginian bloggers, too! (Oh, and sadly she doesn't have a blog!)

Brittany said...

I wish I was better at public speaking too! I also tense up.

How in the world did you stop biting your nails?! Teach me please :) I need to stop.

Your blog is adorable! I'm a new follower :)