Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bisset Park + a gap coupon for ya'll.

Today was a pretty good, low-key day!
I jumped out of bed this morning after looking at the clock and seeing that it was 11:00am. I couldn't believe I had slept that late! (yeahh some of ya'll are thinkin that's NOT late- but to me it is! haha) I hate sleeping past like 9/9:30.
anywho after I got ready, Brooke left to go to Roanoke because she has to work tonight, fri and sat, and Jenn and I headed to Bisset Park to run on the trail that is right by the New River! It was our first time down there and it was so pretty!

The trail runs parallel to the river so there is something pretty to look at! We got a little scared a couple of times. at one point the trail forks and we were headed towards where the two ways become one and a man walks from the other side and is in front of us and when we started getting closer to him he kneeled down and started messing with his sock. We DEF picked up the pace until we ran into some other people. I hate feeling like that- being scared of people- but seriously you just never know these days right?!

After running we went to campus to drop off our health record forms and today is apparently Freshman move-in! it was pretty crowded around campus! I miss that excitement- of moving away from home for the first time- meeting all new people! I have a little bit of that feeling now, as I am about to start at a new school- meet all new people- its just not the same ha ha. I promise to stop reminiscing very soon! I know I've been talking about the past a lot lately-

I can't wait for the weekend! (: should  be a good one!

Tomorrow night I think Jenn and I are doing dinner/movie with our friend Amanda who goes to Virginia Tech, we are so glad to be closer to her- that is a big plus of being at Radford. Then Saturday morning we are heading home to go wedding dress shopping with our future SIL and probably try on some bridesmaid's dresses. Then my brother is fixing us dinner and our parents are meeting her parents for the first time- let's hope things go smoothly!
On Sunday, our friend Katie is coming down to Radford and we're gonna hit up the mall in Christiansburg for the Gap Outlet since we get 30% off this weekend with a coupon.
*CLICK HERE to get the coupon and print it off! (: It's for a good cause, and can be used multiple times this weekend- at Gap, Gap Outlet, Old Navy and the other stores that are under the same company!

alrighty, hope ya'll have a good one (:

1 comment:

Miss Southern Prep said...

Gorgeous pictures! I hope you find tons of great things at the Gap outlet! Have a fabulous weekend!