Tuesday, August 24, 2010

4 years ago..

I was an eager 18 year old packing up all of my things to move into my dorm and begin my freshman year of college at JMU. Little did I know about how amazing the next 4 years would be. ahh the memories (:

Here's some pictures from freshman year:

[me (in the green), Katie, Erica and Jenn- we all went to school from kindergarten to college together]

[Maria and I- she was jenn's suitemate freshman year and we ended up living together for the next 3years]

[me, jenn, maria and alynn (who is actually at Radford for Grad School too!)- we all stole bananas from the dining hall to make smoothies]
[Maria and I playing around on her mac]

[group of us waiting around to get free t-shirts..before it turned into a riot and got scary]

[me, erica and jenn at a bball game]

I have lots more pictures from freshman year but i seriously hate allll of them- you never realize how much weight you gained until you go look back through pictures. (confession number 11 in my confessions blog-hop)


Now, as I sit here in my new apartment, in a new town about to start a new school I am excited about what these next two years have in store for me.

2 comments:

Miss Southern Prep said...

My best friend is moving into her dorm at JMU today! She is so excited!

P.S. Thanks so much for following my blog!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.