Tuesday, August 17, 2010

miscellaneous

1. Jenn, Lyns and I headed to Radford this morning. I'm glad Lyns came down with us to see our new place! The cable/internet company sent someone out- which was the real reason for the trip- to set up the cable in each of our rooms and the wireless router in the living room.

2. Once he left, I headed to campus to meet with a lady about a Graduate Assistantship position. I had already filled out "pre-interview" questions so she didn't ask me anything else today. I took her in my class schedule for the fall and she gave me a tour of the little place and told me that the position is mine if I want it- and I do! so yay. I will be working 10/hr a week in the Teaching Resources Center- basically a library that is geared toward the education program at Radford. I am really looking forward to starting and meeting new people and being in a different place- but yep- I'm pretty nervous too!

3. We went to the Gap Outlet! Man, I love that place and can't go in their without buying something. It feels weird that when I look for clothes now I think more about wearing them in a "professional setting"- not just around town.. I think "oh this would look good with dress pants and a cardigan- instead of  "this would be good for doing out downtown!" haha I need to start expanding my professional wardrobe!

4. oh thank goodness this is my last week living at home!

5. BACHELOR PAD.  gah can we say- EYE CANDY.
 Jesse Kovacs
[much hotter now then when he was on the Bachelorette! I am loving his facial hair]
Jesse Beck
[weird that the two sexiest guys are both named Jesse- I know zero guys named Jesse in real life ha!]


 welll, that's about it for today I guess. Nothing much planned for this evening- hopefully hittin' the gym- cause I sure need it ha.

No comments: