Sunday, August 15, 2010

Get to know me..

I am loving blog hops...so i'm joining in on this one today..


Getting to know YOU


{one}What kind of athlete has the best body?
soccer players.

oh and sand volleyball players..

{two}are you a planner or a procrastinator?
both. I love to plan and live by my planner during the school year, but I also procrastinate because for papers and projects- I do better with a deadline staring me in the face.

{three}diet or regular soda?
how about neither? I'm not a soda drinker.  i'll stick with my h2o + crystal light

{four}whats your one "must have" for the fall?
definitely candles from Bath and Body Works in the sweet cinnamon pumpkin scent, and my uggs!

{five}what's your favorite fast food restaurant?
chick-fil-a. even though i don't like to group it in the same category as McD's and the like..

{six}what do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?
definitely something that helps people. I think Blake from Tom's shoes is SUPER sexy- and his generosity makes him even more attractive.
{seven}did you wear braces?
no, and i'm so thankful that i didn't have to go through that!

{eight}would you rather have a guy that is super sexy or kind?
I think if a guy is super kind it would make him sexy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog look, Jess!

this free bird said...

Came your way via A Little Bit of Everything...and just have to say the beach volleyball players always do manage to look amazing. I wonder if the added tone is from jumping around in the sand. If so I need to install a sandbox in my living room. hehe

xoxo,
Carrie