
{one}who is the funniest person you know?
hm, well all my friends make me laugh!
{two}were you a michael jackson fan?
no, not really. I like a few of his songs but wouldn't really say that I'm a fan of his.
{three}what was your favorite book as a child?
I had a few that I read over and over... but these were two good ones:
{four}what's the most delicious meal you've ever eaten?
olive garden chicken fettuccine alfredo, salad and breadsticks. If it wouldn't make me gain a 1000lbs and clear out my bank account I'd eat it everyday.
{five}if you could eliminate one thing you do each day in the bathroom so you never had to do it again, what would it be?
dealing with my contacts- taking them out every night and putting them in every morning. I was Lasik so bad!
{six}if you could ask Barack Obama one question what would it be?
What good do you think you have done for this country in the past two years?
{seven}what's the best place near you to get a drink?
any of the bars downtown- I usually go to 202 or Cornerstone
{eight}what kind of music can you not stand to listen to?
that screaming music where its so loud and you can't even understand what they are saying..it makes my ears bleed!
{nine}who and when was your first kiss.
embarrassing- some guy @ church camp was my first kiss. but my first real kiss with a bf- was when I was 16 and his name was Zac.
{ten}what three things do you think will become obsolete in the next 10 years
hmm.. newspapers, desktop computers (yes my parents still have one! ha), cd's

1 comment:
Olive Garden's chicken alfredo is THE BEST dish ever! Luckily I only have it about once a year haha.
Post a Comment