Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm one of THOSE people..

that gets an email that was sent to everyone in my grad program that's starting this fall and looks them up on facebook. woo for 2 guys! ha ha There is gonna be 16 of us starting! woo its so weird to think that I'll be spending the next two years with the same people in every one of my classes! I think we'll get to know each other pretty well! I'm glad I already know one girl- she works with my sister at the camp that I've been volunteering with! and looks like one other girl went to JMU too, but graduated a couple years ago.

anywho.
today was pretty great. I only volunteered til 1 then Jenn and I headed to Radford so she could meet with her advisor, get her apartment key and then we headed to the Gap Outlet- they had some bangin' deals! I got three shirts for $18! And I opened a Gap credit card- I have been trying like 3 times to get one through my bank but I keep getting denied so I just need a way to build some credit!

AND lately I have just been craving FALL!
I can't wait for this:

and this:

and this:
and to wear these:
AND this:
JMU Football! 
I am going to miss going to every game this year! But I at least plan on going back for Homecoming! I so wish that RU had a football team, cause I just am NOT jumping on the VT Hokie bandwagon-no way, no how!

Fall is my favorite season!! (: Summer is nice but its not really "summer" that I like- its just the break from classes not the scorching hot weather..i'm not a fan of the  "it's so hot you walk outside and immediately break a sweat" weather.

Tomorrow- no volunteering- since I have to work 12-4 at Texas =\  since I dont have to be in til noon- the plan is to get to the gym in the morning before work- and I can/will do it. (esp since i just made myself accountable to ya'll)
  After work tomorrow i'm getting into packing mode. We are loading up everything tomorrow evening onto the trailer/in the cars and then moving down to Radford on Saturday. I am so excited to see the townhouse with all of our stuff in it- I really hope it makes me more excited about living there and being in that town- especially since my heart is still at JMU. I need to have an open mind and make the best out of being in the new town- afterall, how many times have I said that I needed a change in scenery?! 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm craving fall too! But I know once it's here I will want summer back! Yay for boys! :]