wow, i'm exhausted.
This week I have had to get up at 6:10am to be at the camp to volunteer at 7:20. I could go later but no point in driving separate from Jenn and Katie so I just go in whenever they are scheduled to work. Volunteering is so much fun but it is wearing me out! I come home and am so exhausted and (GASP) I haven't been to the gym in a little over a week! I hate hate hate to admit that but seriously I feel too tired to do anything after being at the camp alll day! I mean its not like I'm sitting on the couch stuffing my face all day (my justification)! ha
After work each day we've had to get my nana dinner since my parents are at the beach this week! She was hilarious today. She was telling us that she used to have a cat, couldn't remember his name though, and that the people in her neighborhood told her she couldnt have it anymore because it "sh*t (yes she said that!) on the sidewalk" [I have never heard her use a curse word before!] so she had to take it down to the pound.
She really did have a cat that passed away a couple years ago, his name was Houston so I asked her if the name Houston rang a bell. She said "yeah, he's in the family" so I asked her how Houston is related to her and she told me he was her cousin! ha ha I was cracking up! Guess that is better than her thinking that my brother was Houston like she did the other week. Gah, the joys of getting old- I wonder if I will be crazy like that and if my grandkids will laugh at me...scary thought.
Tomorrow Jenn and I are only gonna be working/volunteering til 1 and then we are heading down to Radford to hit up the GapOutlet, she has a meeting with her advisor and we are going to go by Blacksburg to visit and see Amanda's new apartment since she is moving in tomorrow! I'm looking forward to it and hope that Gap outlet has some great deals!
sorry Im so boring and have no pics - I need to work on that.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh man thats hilarious. more stories about her please :)
Post a Comment