but before I do, here's a little update! I took my Philosophy final on Tuesday and got an A! I'm so glad that I have gotten A's in both of my summer classes ! On Wednesday, I started volunteering at the summer camp that Jenn and Katie work at. I LOVE it and wish I was had applied to work there too! The kids are so fun. I seriously have laughed more the past two days than I have in a long time! I am in love with this little boy who has CP- He is just precious! It's funny because a lot of the campers were confused when they met me since Jenn and I are twins and they were unsure which was Jenn! I have also been working the past two nights so once I'm done at like 9:30p I'm exhausted! Gotta work tonight and tomorrow too! woo woo.
okay, now for Five Question Friday:

1. Did you have a favorite toy or blanket as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
yes! I still have a few of my favorite toys and the blanket I used to always use is packed up somewhere. Ya just can't get rid of those things!
2. Do you dream in color?
wow. what an odd question. I think that I do. ha ha never really thought about it.
3. How tall are you? do you wish you were shorter or taller?
I'm 5'1 and wish I were a few inches taller! but what's it matter- wishing it ain't gonna make me grow any more!
4. If you could have anyone's voice (celeb or other) as the guide on your gps who would it be?
I always love the voice of the man who does the Allstate commercials.
5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
I put it back in the shopping cart return place..

2 comments:
Congrats on getting an A in summer school!
I'm a shorty too! You're not the only one. I bet the kids are entertaining in summer camp. They'll be entertaining me soon enough at school.
Post a Comment