Sunday, August 22, 2010

Today has been a pretty okay day! Got up early for church with Jenn, Lyns and Amanda. Great service, as usual and we sang a couple new songs that I really liked too! Also we signed up for what we are going to be doing for Servolution. On Sept 26 we are only having the 9:00 service and then everyone is getting on buses and going out into the community to serve in various ways. Jenn, Lyns and I signed up for the Rescue Mission! I'm really looking forward to it!! of course, I'll be posting about it after it happens!

after church Jenn and I fixed lunch for the fam, I grilled chicken in lemon pepper seasoning- my fave! then we loaded up our dressers and tv's and headed down to Radford so that dad could hang out blinds and curtains in our rooms. Once we were done down there we came back to play some volleyball up at my mom's church- I miss playing so much- especially playing competitively. 

Tonight we headed over to Andy's to look through the pics and hear stories about his cross country road trip. He and 3 of his friends when alll the way around the country  from VA to CA and back in three weeks! It looked like they had a lot of fun and his pictures were awesome!! Glad to have him back on the east coast though!! 

Anyone watch Army Wives?? The season finale was tonight..and I did get teary eyed! If you don't watch this- why not?! I'm sad its over- but it's a good thing because I won't  want to be staying up til 11 to watch it on Sunday evenings once school starts next week.



Tomorrow Jenn, Brooke and I are all three moving into out town house for good! mostly everything is already there- just have to pack up my clothes and my bathroom junk. I'm ready to just get down there and stay and get settled.

I seriously can't believe I only have week left until classes start up. Technically I don't have class on Monday- just orientation from 9-noon- with continental breakfast being served (: sounds like a good way to start the semester - free food! ha ha  I am actually feeling pretty nervous about it all..its coming so quickly!!

alrighty well its about time for me to call it a night- seems like tomorrow is going to be pretty busy with packing and moving and grocery shopping..then watching The Bachelor Pad with Amanda at her new place (=

1 comment:

Laura said...

I can't believe school is starting again either! I got a full time job so now I can afford to go to grad school, and I start Tuesday! I am going to Villanova University in Philadelphia for my paralegal degree. It's just a one year program and I'll go at night after work twice a week. I walked around the campus with my dad and sister today just to figure out where everything is and it's so nice! Good luck moving in tomorrow!!