Thursday, July 1, 2010

wish list!

I did absolutely nothing worth blogging about today so I decided to post my wish list- ya know for when I get paid/can afford to shop again haha

1. TOMS!

2. one of these from this ETSY site. They are just too cute I love the work bag and the wristlet:




3. I also LOVE these pins and add a little pizazz to plain shirts! Her ETSY site is here.

4. How cute is this necklace?!  site is here

(I could go crazy on ETSY!)


5. I need these for my car! I'm will def still be reppin' JMU at Radford ha ha I will always bleed purple!



Well, that's all I got for today. ha ha 
Hope ya'll had a good Thursday!

2 comments:

Alison Kinsey said...

i could go CRAZY on etsy too! i love all of the cute handmade goods. i've scoped out a lot of gorgeous jewelery on there. those wristlets are divine. i also kinda heart those TOMS wedges :)

Kristin said...

i love love that necklace!!