...yeah can't think of a good post title..
My mind has just been a mess lately with all that is going on...There's just no way for me to explain it all on here.. but I wish people had all the facts and understood situations before they decide to throw things that happened in the past back in my face.. All I can do is tell the truth, explain why I did what I thought was right at the time and that's it. Its just all so ridiculous that this is even an issue.
yesterday I got up early, picked up Lyns and went to get my dad's jeep from his office then I had every intention of coming home, setting up shop and getting to work on my philosophy paper. BUTTT then I get a message on Facebook (which is what I was referring to at the beginning of this post) and my productivity was down the drain! My mind was just so cluttered after that!
anyways, yesterday evening was Doller Monday at the baseball game- dollar entry, beer and hotdogs- perfect! I went with Jenn, Brooke, Katie, Andy and Jacob! It was pretty fun even though the weather sucked and my hair was nothing less than a huge frizz ball! haha After the game we went to Smokey Bones, where Jacob works, for some food!
Today has been pretty productive so far! I wrote 928 words of my 1500 word paper-decided I deserved a reward (ha) and baked these:
Now I'm doing what I'm usually doing at 1p ha old Grey's anatomy episodes on Lifetime.. woo woo.
alrighty well hope ya'll have a good Tuesday- (=
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
those cookies look yummy!!!
keep your head up!!
Post a Comment