Church today was great- per usual- had lunch with the fam- then spent about 2 or 3 hours out shopping to only come home with 2 little pictures from walmart that I'm gonna hang up in our apartment's kitchen and 2 shirts from Target. I swear I always see clothes I want until I can actually afford to shop- and then there's nothing I want! After that we came back here and there was a SNAKE rummaging around outside our house (pics below) then Andy called and we headed to Barnes and Noble, and didn't wanna go home yet so we rode to Carvin's Cove and then up to the star for some photos!
annnd here they are!:
[The snake!]
Carvin's Cove
( I was in love with these plants!-if ya couldn't tell)
Roanoke Star

2 comments:
Beautiful pics!
The pictures of those spiky plants are so neat!
Post a Comment