..well, not literally. ha but figuratively.
I mentioned my issues I was having with a friend and we spent about an hour on the phone talking it all out today and now I just have a huge weight off my shoulders. We were able to say all that we needed to say and everything is resolved and I feel so much better to have everything out!
AND to make today even better, I finished my paper.. took me a couple hours this morning to get it past 1500 and I finished it up at 1717 words! ha woo woo. So that has taken some pressure off of me for the week too. Now I just need to finish reading two chapters and take a quiz by Sunday night.
I am soo looking forward to tomorrow. I'm goin to Smith Mountain Lake with Lynsey and her parents and we're going out on a boat for the day (: The weather looks like it's going to be really nice so i'm pumped for a mini one day vaca! I'll be sure to take pics!
Who watched The Hill's finale last night? I admit I have watched it since the very first episode of Laguna Beach! ha kinda sad to see it end, even if it was just a pointless show.
annnd just because flowers make for such good photo ops... here's some randoms from around my house..
Happy Hump Day!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the pics :) and i have to fess up. I did watch the hills last night. Although the ending kind of confused me a little with the whole panning away.
Hope you have fun on the boat!! Sounds exciting.
I watched The Hills/City finales - I really like both shows! I hope they make some kind of return or at least continue with The City :)
Post a Comment