Monday, July 19, 2010

Tagged ! & you could be next...

Jenn tagged me in this so I guess I better get it done!

three names I go by
1. Jessica
2.Jess
3.Jenn (ha ha yes i don't like to be called this but it happens..)

three places I have been
1.  Canadaigua, NY [for a mission trip]

2.

3. Nashville, Tn (on mission trip)
[most amazing hotel I've ever been in]


three favorite drinks
1. coffee
2. water
3. Coors light

three tv shows I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy

2. Boston Med

3. Army Wives

three places I would like to visit
1.Paris, France
 
2. Australia
3. Hawaii

three favorite retro tv shows
1. Saved by the Bell
2. Home Improvement or "Tool Time" as I always called it
2. the original 90210


three favorite dishes
1. grilled chicken with lemon pepper seasoning
2. any kind of pasta really- love chicken fettuccine alfredo
3. a big salad with spinach leaves, chicken, peas, corn, tomatoes, carrots, cheese, cauliflower, broccoli with Honey Mustard dressing, on the side.

three things I'm looking forward to
1. getting the keys to my new apartment TOMORROW!
2. actually moving in- won't be til mid-august though
3. finishing my summer class (philosophy) next week!! 

three people I'm tagging to do this too
1.  Laura @ Laura's Life
2. Kristen @ Live, Laugh, Frappy

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I stayed at Opryland too! Isn't it amazing?