today has been a pretty good day, for a Monday.
I headed over to the cute co-worker's house around noon and went to McAllister's with him and his friend. It was fun- they were cracking me up! After we finished eating he and I ran a couple errands to AC Moore and Walmart ...and then we headed to the tennis courts! I beat him 3 times (: woo woo which is better than I did last summer against him...and next time maybe I can win 4! ha or a whole match. but that might be pushing it. I feel like I play good but just can't win many games. It was crazy hot out, we were both thinking we were going to be burnt, but somehow it doesn't seem like I am. I wore sunglasses and was dreading taking them off to reveal my raccoon eyes! (luckily- they aren't bad!).
After tennis I met my parents for dinner at my Nana's and how I'm just hangin out at home. About to walk down the street to check out a couch that a guy has for sale.. that's the last real thing we need for our apartment. I'm so looking forward to going down there tomorrow and moving some things in!
Tonight all that's on the agenda is: reading some philosophy watching The Bachelorette- I honestly don't know why I watch it any more. I've already read all the spoilers and know what the finale is going to bring.. but I guess it's still entertaining.
Monday, July 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment