Yesterday was so fun! (= Got up around 8 and got ready, picked up my friend Lynsey and then we headed to Smith Mountain Lake to her parents place (that they rented for the week) and headed out on the boat for the day! It was such a nice day- and felt great to just relax and soak up some sun! 8-)
Last night, my cute co-worker was having people over so I headed over to his house for a little while- there was a lot of people there and I was talking to one girl and she said she was going to be a senior this year.. in HIGH SCHOOL! ha ha I was like wow, I'm 5 years older than this girl- it was weird and for a moment I felt SO old!
This morning I got up and Mom and I went to the bank so that I can hopefully get my first credit card! woo I wasn't able to get one on my own so my mom has to be a co-signer or whatever its called so that hopefully I can get approved. It sucks that it seems that no credit=bad credit. After the bank we went to the farmer's market. I just love all the colors of the fruits and vegetables! I want to start shopping there more often and hopfully there is a farmer's market close by my apt in Radford.
Now I'm just hanging out and waiting to go to work at 5- blehh Then I get to go stay at my brother's tonight since we are housesitting/dogsitting while he and Karen are in Charlotte! (= Can't wait to see that pup and maybe get in the hottub ! =)
oh and how pretty is this butterfly? had to take a pic!
alright, well have a great Friday ya'll! (:
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
left you a little somethin somethin on my bloggy.
Aren't you a great photographer! I love the butterfly pic!!
Post a Comment