Today is the first day I've seen june bugs all summer! They always remind me of my Grandma (rip)! When we in like elementary/middle school and would go visit her down in Claudville during the summer there would always be tons of them out in the yard. Jenn and I would go catch one and bring it back to her and she's tie a piece of thread to its leg so we could have our own little pets! haha did anyone else ever do that/hear of doing that? It was so fun- the bugs would fly all around us and stick to our clothes!
I saw them all out there today and decided to try to do it on my own...random, I know.
Didn't go quite how I planned because I think I ended up seriously injuring two of them..oops. hope no one reading this is a June Bug lover!
***
anyways,
this week has been so boring!
I'm still on a "schedule" thought. Up at 9 every morning, at the gym by 10:30, usually get home between 11:30 and 12, fix lunch, read for philosophy/piddle, watch 3 old grey's anatomy episodes on lifetime..then once they're done its almost time to head to my Nana's for dinner... that's my typical mon-thurs..
but TODAY I have to work at 5! woo woo. I have only been working on Fridays and Saturdays- it sucks, but what can ya do? I'm so unmotivated to find another job for the next month.. so I'm trying to enjoy my time off and relax before the craziness of grad school begins...
allrighty well its about time for me to get to reading..yuck!
Have a great Fridayy (:
Friday, July 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
this post is killing me! i have never heard of tying a string to them! i dont think i could even hold one lol
im not sure ive ever seen one of those bugs but i just about died when reading about tying the string to them!
Post a Comment