I'm really in the mood to change up my hair lately!
I don't really want to go back to the very blonde hair that I had a couple years ago but I am really wanting some highlights and lowlights! I am loving this color..
What do ya think--Can I pull this off?! I'd have to wait until I get paid and save up for it to do anything but I want your opinions (=
I'm also REALLY in the mood to change scenery.
something happened yesterday..stupid drama that seems to find its way into my life...and there seems to be a common thread with all the problems..it's just hard for me to cut certain "friends" out of my life-especially when they've been around for like 5 years...but I mean doesn't there come a time when you have to decide if there is a place for certain people in your future? And honestly, this person is not that great of a friend to me anyways- I mean we have fun when we all go out on the weekends but that's basically all it consists of.
but yeah, this petty stuff made me so very excited that I will be heading to a new place in just over a month with new faces and new opportunities. It will really be just what I need.
***
Oh and one exciting announcement!
I got a call today from the Director of the OT department at Radford and he offered me a Graduate Assistantship position for the time I'll be at Radford. It will be 10/hrs a week for $2000/semester! I'm pumped and flattered that he chose me for one of the positions. He said they pick people based on GPA's and who they feel will be able to handle the course load and be able to help out with a GA position. I will either be working in the OT department, Office of Admissions or Financial Aid. I'm really excited about this opportunity!
well that's all I got for today...woo tomorrow=hump day and pay day. word.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
congrats on your position!!
sometimes people can be toxic and you just have to pull the plug!
LOVE the color and I think it'll be too cute!
hope your day gets better
Love the do! I certainly think you can pull it off!
I'm glad you're getting the opportunity for much change in your life :) and congrats on a chosen position!
How cool :)
I think you're timing is right on. It sounds like you're moving away from some drama. I did the same thing. This one girl who constantly stirs it up for me I do not talk to as often. I just listen to her for about 5 minutes and then say I am busy or have something to do. It's not worth it for her to pry in to my life or bring me down. Compliment and deflect! And steer clear!
Yeah, The Bridge was great! Loved the tea and scone that I got (white choc. rasp.-def. recommend!), and my friend got a smoothie that she said was delicious!. Btw, I haven't forgotten to ask my sister about the anti-perspirant...just haven't gotten around to it yet... Yes, it IS crazy to meet a LOCAL blogger! Small world!
thats so awesome he thought of you for the job! that extra money will be very nice!
and i think you should try the highlights!
Post a Comment