I am just so glad to finally be done and not have to worry about reading multiple chapters a week, taking quizzes, etc any more, at least for a month.
BUT just as my class is ending, volunteering is starting, so I will have even less free time! Starting tomorrow I'm going to be volunteering at my sister's work. Its a summer day-camp for kids with disabilities. I'm pretty excited about it, I feel like I already know the kids from all the pictures she's taken and the stories she's shared with me.
Also, this week I got two more days at work so I have to work wed-sat at Texas as well, so I think I'm gonna be really tired for a while ha ha!
Anyways, today is my brothers 26 birfday!
HAPPY BIRFDAY, Jason!
We had dinner at Ben Gui's Sushi...my first time really eating sushi, and also I think my last. It is just not my thing. Then we went back to Karen and Jason's house for some ice cream cake- it was delish. (:
oh and J&K got some engagement photos taken (not professional- just by my cousin) and they turned out really great! I am excited for their wedding next july! I'm ready to start trying on bridesmaid dresses! haha
Here's a couple of my fave pics of them:
so cute!
Allrighty well I think its about time I call it a night- since I am gonna be getting up much earlier than I am used to in the morning.
yay- tomorrow is hump day! woo (:




1 comment:
I'd MUCH rather have CAKE than Sushi! Yuck!
Post a Comment