Can't believe tomorrow is already going to be Thursday!
I haven't had class since Monday but I have been working on things for my online philosophy class a little bit. I have been keeping up with all the chapter readings- even being ahead of schedule on the weekly quizzes because the quizzes only come from the book. Next week I have my philosophy midterm- and turns out it is only on the "lectures" aka power points online- which I have completely neglected..so looks like I will be reading a lot of power points in the next week before taking the exam.
Also I have been babysitting for a new family the past couple of days- and will be going back tomorrow too. The mom hurt her back really bad and needs help to even get up from laying down so I have been going there from 2-6 and watching the kids while the mom rests and the dad gets some work done around the house and for his job (he's a professor here at JMU). The kids are so cute- ages 1 and 3- both boys.
Today I mostly just had the younger one since the other was at the neighbor's house playing with a friend. I put him in the stroller to go for a walk around the neighborhood- ended up taking a thirty min walk and he slept for prob 20 min of it. he was really sweet after his little nap! My arms are sore because I could barely put him down without him getting fussy- He is used to being with his mom all the time and she can't hold him now because of her back- so he just doesn't know what to think!
Tomorrow I'm getting up and playing tennis with Brad around 11 and then babysitting again 2-6 for the last time.. I plan to spend most all of Friday packing and cleaning up since my parents are coming up on Saturday to move me back home...
I can't believe the time has almost come.
But, I am SO ready.
and excited for the changes that are gonna be taking place in the next couple of months
Now I'm just layin in bed working on my Biology take-home final, watching the CMT music awards and blogging- nothing like multitasking!
man, I really need to take some pictures - bet my blogging has been boring lately. sorry. ha
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck on all of your tests coming up!
It sounds like, with all of your multi-tasking abilities, that you'll be just fine :)
Post a Comment