Yesterday I just took it easy- got some hw done then worked 5-10. After work I came home and got ready and when out with that guy from work and a couple of his friends...ended up staying out later than I had planned and didn't get home til like 3am. oops.
Now I'm about to head back to work from noon-4...fun fun!
After work I'll be heading home to pack up an over night back and then Mom, Jenn and I are off to Claudville! We're going to our grandparents house for the night and then to their church in the morning. It will only be like second or third time back there since they have both passed away. Its just SO weird going back without them there- but I'm looking forward to it.
[Cole Stables- the sign for their barn and then their house in the background]
This is the first time that my brother's fiance has been down there to meet any of that family- so it should be a good time!
I'll take pics and update tomorrow after we get back!
Have a great weekend, seems like a lot of people are heading out of town this weekend!


1 comment:
have fun on your trip!!
Post a Comment