Well, we were going to go down to my grandparents house tonight, but not anymore. Apparently the "band" that is playing at the church in the morning is staying the night in their house. What is it now- a motel?! I get so frustrated about that. Seriously this one couple stayed there for a long time cause they wanted to buy it when they sold their other house. I just don't like the idea of other people living in my grandparents house-to me, it will always be their house- even if they aren't here anymore..
Oh and we were going to all have dinner there with my family tomorrow afternoon but that might not happen as planned either because that band is apparently planning on hanging out around there tomorrow and making ice cream and staying til who knows when.
I was just slightly annoyed when I found this out. just a little.
***
So now I have zero plans for tonight, which is probably for the best since I have been out late the past two nights.
I think my mom, Jenn and I are going to watch The Box since we just got it yesterday on Netflix.
Work today was pretty blah, very easy. I got there at noon and mostly all of the Prep was done for the day- I just cut up some croutons and then worked up on line making salads and hangin' out. There is a new manager in training there so I showed her how to make the salads and salad combo's and all that fun junk.
OH, this pretty thing arrived yesterday: the most expensive piece of paper I've ever received. ha
Now, I just need a frame (why are they so expensive?!) and an "office" to hang it up in. I hope I have a big enough space wherever I work to hang up this one and the one I will get in 2 more years!
alright, suppa'time.
au revoir!
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
The most expensive piece of paper you've ever received. Ha! Isn't that the truth? My dad said that about my graduation gown...most expensive item of clothing I'll ever own! Haha!
was "The box" a good movie?
I didn't realize what movie you were talking about from your tweets, but when I checked out your blog I realized that you rented the same sorry movie that we did a few weeks ago. I didn't even finish watching it. Wayne's one of those that pretty much has to finish watching every movie he starts, but even he said the next day that he can't believe he stayed up and wasted that time.
As for framing, yes, it is expensive. I just ordered a huge family pic of us to go over our new fireplace and it's going to be OUTRAGEOUS to frame, too!
Post a Comment