
1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument?
um, no.... never had been musically inclined. Wish I could though- I would love to play piano!
2. What is your pet peeve while driving?
oh dear, people not using their signal lights, being brake happy, tail gating, people who don't understand the art of merging
3. Would you rather have a housekeeper of unlimited spa services?
Definitely unlimited spa services!! I can do my laundry and clean up my own messe-- but I can't do facials, give myself massages, manicures/pedicures etc....
4. Is there a song that you will hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or highschool dance?
Haha every time I hear Mike Jones- Back Then I go back to cruising Williamson road in highschool...
There are actually a lot of songs that take me back to certain times!
5.What song best represents your life right now?
Agnes Carlsson- Release Me

No comments:
Post a Comment