After dinner I got ready and headed to my friend Scott's house for a little while before picking up Erica and going to Bdubs!
The sky was soo pretty on the way over there...
We met Lynsey there around 9 when it wasn't very crowded yet and sat at the bar and ordered some drinks.
[Erica, Me and Lynsey]
While the three of us were sitting there these two older men came over and asked us if they were "too old to be here" haha we, of course, said no. Then they just hung around us, trying to get Lynsey to work for them, talking to me about motorcycles-wanting to take me on a ride... They even were buying us drinks..haha gotta love being a girl ha ha. But then they just got annoying! They wouldn't leave us alone! Lynsey went to leave and I walked her out and the one that was all googley eyed over her followed us out there and was talking to us in the parking lot... He kept asking if he had a chance with her..blah blah blah.. um, NO.Has he never had 20somethings use him for free drinks before? ha ha It was really weird because that guy had parked (just a coincidence) right beside Lynsey, she was smart and didn't go to her car- so he wouldn't know- until he was out of sight...
[Me, Erica, Amy, Lynsey]
[Josh, Scott, Steven]
[Scott and I]
[Winston and I]
We just all hung out, listening and laughing at the people singing Karaoke. ha ha it was funny! Erica and Amy sang Fantasy by Mariah Carey- I was standing up there trying to video it and the man beside me asked how he could be their Facebook friend ha ha.
All in all a pretty great and much needed night out- I have been kinda bored this week!
Today, I just gotta get one more Philosophy chapter read and take an online quiz...do some laundry... and relax until work later!

3 comments:
Sounds like a nice day, and what a beautiful sunset!
Looks like you had fun! Happy Friday! [=
I like your blouse. Lovin' me some ruffles this summer~! Happy weekend!
Post a Comment