Tuesday, June 22, 2010

visit to Radford.

Today I had scheduled a time to go down to Radford and meet with the Director of the Occupational Therapy program there and see the facilities. Dr. Mitchell ( the director) was so welcoming and so nice! He gave me a really great first impression! we talked, well he talked mostly, and I asked him questions. I feel really exciting about heading down there in the fall! After we were done talking I asked if I could take some pictures so I could show my parents- but thought I'd share them with you too!
[the building where all my classes will be]
[The Work & Play room]
Loved that room- so fun!

I completely forgot to take a picture of the other classroom- it was the ADL (Activities of Daily Living) room- with a kitchen, washer/dryer, bathroom etc in it!

Dr. Mitchell even offered to take a picture of me in the Work and Play room: 

After finishing up at Radford I headed to the mall in Christiansburg to check out the GAP Outlet! We had one in H'burg up until April and it's my favorite store! I wish I had money to spend thought because there are some things I wish I could have gotten!  Can't wait to be living near one again in August! (:

Random:  Gah, I can't take the heat! 
It has been in the 90's and I am dyingggg. I love sunshine and summertime just as much as the next girl but I hate when I walk out the door and its a heat wave and I'm breaking a sweat just walking to the car. Not pleasant! 

Anywho, I'm about to head to the gym for a Body Attack class with Lynsey!

Happy Tuesday! =]

5 comments:

Amanda said...

it sounds so strange in your 'about me' section that you will be pursuing your masters degree! sounds so 'adult-ish'hah. BUT..i'm so glad you had a great time at RU today!! i can't wait for you to be that close to me either :)

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain, Jess. it's in the nineties here in MI, too, and ridiculously humid. here's to staying as cool as possible this summer!

Kristin said...

im jealous of the heat you are talking about!!
The campus looks really nice though!

Rich Life Revival said...

I really hope that you all find an awesome apartment! It's tough sometimes with the area and $$....it's soooo much cheaper to have roommates though.

BTW Clayton is not the cop.....he runs a family owned company :) The cop date was 1/2 date 1/2 interrogation lol.

Rich Life Revival said...
This comment has been removed by the author.