Monday, June 21, 2010

Manic Monday Morning!

Do this:
1.visit Kelle over at Enjoying The Small Things.
(if you haven't read her blog before- you are missing out!! She is definitely one of my favorites- her writing is amazing!)
2. VOTE for her video- she could get her own show!! ha how awesome would that be?! (The link is on her post!)

-----

So this morning I got up and headed to Marshalls and Ross to get a couple of shirts for my Dad for Father's day before he gets home from being out of town since Friday...  I get to Ross, lock my car, shut the door and immediately think OH MY GOSH!  My KEYS?!  still in the ignition! eeeek. I was freaking out. just. a. little. My sister is at work, my mom and dad are out of town... so I called my brother and luckily he could come rescue me and take me home! But I had to leave my car in the parking lot and I'm just hopin that no one notices keys in the engine and decides to bust a window! eeek. I'm in the process of trying to find someone to take me back to Ross to get her!

Hope ya'lls Monday is starting better than that! ha 

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I LOVE LOVE Kelle's blog. Her girls are absolute gems.
That sucks about locking the keys in!! Did u get back over there? Find any good stuff at Ross? I went yesterday but didnt find anything... hit or miss...

allison said...

Uh oh! That's definitely my luck. I always feel like such a dork calling AAA too. I bought my dad a shirt too. He needed it!
""