Sunday, June 27, 2010

Trip to Claudville

Headed down South to Claudville this morning!
Had a great day with family and here's some pics:

 [Grandma and Grandpa's grave- still so weird even though it's almost been 2 years]

[walking down to the barn]
[Uncle Joe getting the horse ready for Karen and Jason to ride]
[cute little barn kittens]
[the momma eating a flower]
[we all went to see Uncle Joe's newest colt]
[he loved for people to scratch his neck-I look nervous because I was
haha I didn't wanna get bit or kicked!]


 well that was my day in pics...
now I gotta get an online Philosophy quiz done- yuck.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

those barn kittens are so cute!
good luck on that quiz!

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scofield lv said...

you are so pretty , i am a business man
wholesale price, fashion accessories jewelry , almost 0.1$/pcs--2.9$/pcs

website: jewelry-cn.blogspot.com

contact us :Msn: natonato1985@gmail.com Email : natonato1985@gmail.com Custom service : 86-0797-8130441