Monday, June 28, 2010

boring day + a little inside info

well, yeah today was nothing special. just felt like posting a little somethin' somethin'.

I had to work at 10 this morning and was supposed to be there til 3 but got all of my list done at 1:30 so I got to leave early- which sucks since I need all the hours I can get!  After that I headed to the gym- had a good hour of cardio then did some weights... felt good to be back into it after a few days off!

Then I cleaned up my room- I had been just putting it off ever since I moved back- never really settled in  and i'm still not really- I still have all my t-shirts in bins- which is fine by me since they'll just get moved again in like a month and a half anyways.

---
Tomorrow will probably be even more exciting than today was {sarcasm}
I have a doctor's appointment that I'm both nervous for and looking forward to at the same time.. It's something that I have been wanting to go for for a really long time but am just now finally going.
Its embarrassing-...but I am almost positive I have what's called Hyperhidrosis- aka I sweat, a lot. my palms, bottom of my feet and underarms, etc- it really sucks.
That's why I LOVE the color black, and wear a lot of it!
I'm going tomorrow to the doc to talk about what could be causing it- and then what I can do about it... I am really wanting to try the Botox treatments, yes-needles in my palms and underarms doesn't sound too fun but it would be soo worth it because nothing I have tried on my own ever works (tried all of the clinical strength stuff that's available, and certain dry and dry sol and even soaking my hands and feet in tea- got that one from the internet haha)
I would just LOVE to be able to wear whatever shirt I want, to buy any color of shirt without thinking about it. to be able to shake someone's hand without them making comments... or even just writing my class notes without my hand sticking to my paper or sliding on my pen...oh or wearing cute sandals without my feet sliding in them ...just lots of stuff like that..

I feel like I can't really talk about how it makes me feel, cause it seems so petty to everyone else- which is why I'm nervous for the appointment tomorrow..I hope she takes me seriously and helps me find something that will work..

well, now that I went on a little rant and you know a little something about me that I'm very self-conscious of...

.... I'm off to bed! I have just been sooo tired lately!

Hope ya had a great Monday- ha ha

2 comments:

Laura said...

I have to watch what kinds of shirts I wear, too, because I sweat. It's so embarrassing! Let us know what the doc says.

Rich Life Revival said...

I hear ya girl! I hope they find a solution for you!