Tuesday, June 29, 2010

doctor's appt

Doctor's appointment when about how I thought it would today. Little less in depth  but we talked about the issue (see last post), where and how long its been happening-
Then she said they were going to take some blood -2 tubes full- to check my thyroid gland, adrenal gland, kidney function, liver function, electrolyte levels and cortisol levels and a couple other things I can't remember, all which could be an underlying cause to what I talked about in my last post.

She's supposed to call me tomorrow when the results come in.
I, of course, hope things are normal but on the other hand I would just love an answer, a reason for it.



***

Now, I'm just hangin' out watching some old Grey's episodes (:  and gonna read some philosophy before heading to the gym for Body Attack!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hope the blood tests come back with an answer! I have a doctors appointment tomorrow for something unusual too, and I am a little nervous. Hope you get some answers soon though!

Scofield lv said...

hi ,Jessica
thx for visiting my blog , if you are interested in our jewelry , pls , add my msn :Msn: natonato1985@gmail.com , or ,click the customer service , i am 24 hours on-line, i will tell u the price , and how to order the items !