eh, Monday's dont mean anything when you dont have school or work to get back to after having the weekend off.
This morning Jenn and I woke up early and headed to the gym for a good workout before heading to Katie's cousin's pool! it was fun! It's nice and quiet and relaxing!
I was a little scared to jump off the diving board. Me + going underwater don't really mix. I have to hold my nose- never really got the hang of holding my breath underwater haha...i know, its sad. But, I did it after a countdown haha,
we were there for a couple hours before the rain started- so we left and Jenn and I went to Kroger to take advantage of their bangin' 10/$10 deals- and you can mix items for the deals. then we fixed dinner for Mom, Nana and us... grilled chicken, rice and steamed broccoli- it was delish.
At Kroger I also got this new flavor of beer.. its really good! I had never had Michelob before but the flavor caught my eye so I had to try it. I enjoyed one while grilling out (: ha it's Dragon Fruit Peach...I recommend- for all those of legal age ;) ha ha
ooh and FINALLY today my Radford online account changed so I know I am accepted. Seriously for like a week after I got the phone call I was like "did I really hear him right?!" but Now I know I did and I'm so excited, and really looking forward to it! I am gonna try to head down there sometime next week to get a tour of the Department and meet the Director! Going to be a little intimidating but I am excited to see where I will be spending the next 2 years!(:
hmm, now I'm just "studying" and watching the Bachelorette- blehh don't even know why I watch this- its so fake and I already know who the final two are.
Tomorrow the plan is to get up and hit the gym early...then finish my Philosophy midterm study guide and actually study it ha. I plan on taking the exam on Thursday since I have to work both Friday and Saturday.
hope ya had a good Monday (: Thanks for stoppin by !
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Looks like a fun afternoon! I don't really like beer but I may have to try that flavor...sounds good!
I have to hold my nose too! For some reason every time I'm underwater without my nose plugged I breathe in reflexively. So I totally understand!
i wanna try that beer now :)
Post a Comment