(today is a list kind of day)
got all moved back home yesterday.
i have an insane amount of unpacking and organizing to do...
i don't think it will get completed for at least a week, or two.
i hate unpacking
Last night was perfect
best friends + hot tub + wine
mhmm..
plus an adorable puppy to play with (see jenn's post for pics)
this morning we got up early for church
it was amazing as always-
one of my favorite things to do at church is sing...
and we had some really good songs today!
After church we headed to lunch at nana's
it was delish-
I have fairly uneventful- she wasn't very entertaining as I expected
had to go by my work this afternoon to fill out some papers.
apparently after not working for three months I got kicked out of the system
...lame, considering I've been there for 5 1/2 years...
least I got to see one of my fave managers..
and he put me on the schedule for this Friday and Saturday.
I neeeeed to start getting paid!
so this whole studying-for-philosophy isn't going so great.
and i can't afford to not get at least a B on this exam.
I am hoping to be prepared to take the exam on Thursday
which means I really need to buckle down the next few days...
so if I'm MIA- that's why.
alright, dinner time.
then studying until Army Wives<3
adios.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment