Saturday, June 5, 2010

Life- at this moment- bloghop

 
saw this over on Annie's blog and I'm bored so I thought I'd join in too!

1. Introduce yourself.
   Well..I'm Jessica! I'm the boring ol' age of 22 and I just graduated in May from James Madison University! I  recently found out that I got accepted into Graduate School at Radford University- so I'll get be there for the next two years getting my Masters in Occupational Therapy. I love God, my family, my friends, working out, playing tennis (as of last summer!) and pretty much anything active..I get bored easily ha ha

2. I'm listening to..
  Kris Allen. check out his new cd- it's really good!
Also, Dave Barnes' newest cd too- love it!

3. I'm reading...
   My  philosophy textbook for my summer class..yuck.

4. I'm thinking about...
   What I'm going to do today... might go to the pool for a while, then I need to get some homework done I guess.

5. I'm inspired by...
  Since I watched The Blind Side for the second time the other night- I'm going to go with that. It really is so inspiring- I hope that I can change someone's life for the better in the course of my life.

6.  Five favorite links this week..
   TOMS   ( I really want a pair- and now they have super cute wedges! go check 'em out!)
   Be.joyful.always (my sister just started her blog this week!- go visit her! )
   Gussy has a lot to sew ( I want one of these things so bad- so cute!)
   Leelou (has the cutest blog backgrounds- for free!)
   Twitter (follow me!)


7. Random Picture of the week...
 wow- I haven't taken a single photo this week-
note to self: take more pics!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks Jessica for joining in on the fun! The Blind Side is a really great movie- it's quite possible I saw it twice in theaters. And I just saw the Gussy bags for the first time this week. They are too cute! :)

Jessica said...

Hey! No prob! I'm looking forward to doing it every week- love a good blog hop (:

Anonymous said...

hi!
i just found your blog from reading another.

congrats on getting into grad school!
and i want a pair of toms shoes sooo bad as well.