Friday, June 4, 2010

Five Question Friday

 
 
 
1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?
I just graduated in May with a B.S. in Health Sciences/Pre-Occupational Therapy. I definitely am happy with the major I chose, but if I had to re do it I might do Public Health... definitely something in the Health care field though
 
2. What do you love most about your home?
hmm.. I'll do what I like best about my apartment- and its all the pictures I have hanging up in my room, and my bed is SO comfy! 
 
3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
I love all things Nicholas Sparks! but I also loved the twilight saga (:
 
4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
hmm..in elementary school I had to eat ketchup and chocolate milk..that's what I get for playing with my food. Now, I feel pretty picky so I don't think I eat anything gross. 
 
5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
hmm, I would be  Denise on Army Wives.... or Claudia Joy, or Roxy...or even Pamela if Chase could get it together ..ahah love that show!
 
 

2 comments:

Jenn W said...

i'm surprised claudia joy wasnt your first pick! ha

Jessica said...

well, i was going to say Claudia Joy- but Denise gets to drive a motorcycle ha ha ...plus Claudia Joy has too much to do!