We had fun watching the game, well kind of watching the game, more like talking and people watching, Oh and Jenn and Katie have a new boyfriend- a 4 year old that sat in front of us- he was too cute- all googly eyed over them, turning around to wave a million times as they went to leave...
[Katie, Jenn and I]
[Me and Katie at Bdubs]
After work I came home got showered and ready and had to take dinner to my Nana and make sure she took her medicine, my mom usually does that but her and my dad are out of town til Monday. Nana was crazy today- when Mom and Dad go out of town it messes her all up- she gets so confused.
She was in a mood today- thinking about Poppa (he passed away in '04...) when she gets like this she'll ask us over and over if we remember him- today she asked "ya'll remember that man I married don't you?" OF COURSE we do!
She was telling us today (and has told this before) that tar killed him..that they were paving the road and he knew he wasn't supposed to be out in the road and he fell in the tar and he came back covered in it and it killed him.
It's so sad and I have absolutely NO idea where she would come up with something like that.
(He really died of cancer.) I try not to laugh but it is just so out of the blue and random that I can't help it..
anyways- after dropping off her some dinner we headed to Amanda's house for dinner and game night! They made us a yummy dinner- grilled pork chops, corn on the cob, salad, delicious rolls and baked potatoes..and brownies for dessert.. I think I'm still stuffed from it! ha After dinner we sat around talking and then played some games: boggle, Boxers or Briefs (really funny game, kind of similar to apples to apples but better!) and then another game that I forget the name too.
It was a great night- as usual over there. LOVE those Lawhorn's! (=
This morning I gave my pup a bath outside- I hatee when he shakes and gets me all wet! I try to grab him so he won't do it but it doesn't always work! Now i'm just being lazy- gonna do the shred in a little while and I have to work 4-10ish...then who knows- I wanna go out but we'll see if anyone else does!
have a great weeekend! (:




3 comments:
Sounds like a great time!
I took sign language in high school and haven't used it in a while either. I think it's really cool to be able to sign :) I wish it was recognized as a language more often! They have someone that signs the news every morning - I'm so glad they have that out here (Houston area).
Have a wonderful day!
Does your grandma really think he died that way?? OMG!! too much lol
Post a Comment