Friday, June 18, 2010

Five Question Friday

 



1. What is your favorite thing about summertime?
- a break from school, going out with all my friends downtown, lazy days by the pool working on my tan, sleeping in...

2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)?
hm, this is a weird question, I'm not even into a career yet so haven't thought once about where I would like to retire to.... some where warm, but not too warm, I want to be somewhere near my family- and that gets to enjoy all of the seasons ha!

3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in?
Yes, I'm only 22- but I'm still in the same house that I have been all my life.

4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult?
-tough question. I used to bite my nails, then I stopped for like a year or so but sadly I have picked it back up this year- and now I'm trying really hard to stop again!


5.What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you on the job?
- hmm.. so ya know when you have really old jeans they get thin and rip a little in the crotch? Well I wore a pair of old jeans to work (in a restaurant) once and was stepping up onto a keg to reach the top of a shelf- and I heard this really loud ripping noise- my jeans ripped right under my butt- it was embarrassing and I wore my apron backwards the rest of the evening.. oops!

No comments: