everyone send LOTS of LUCK to Roanoke in the morning.
I have to go in an take my Philosophy midterm and it's going to be rough. I mean is it really necessary that I be able to tell you the philosophies of Heraclitus, or Parmenides or Hobbes or Locke?
If any of you have EVER had to know this information in the real world, let me know and I'll stop complaining. but it is just so POINTLESS, and I don't wanna waste brain space learning it ha
Least I have something to look forward to tomorrow evening- Thirsty Thursday at our town's minor league baseball game! which means good friends and $1 beers! (-: should be a great time!
oh and I've started doing Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred DVD again ..today was day 2, and I was sore the lunges and squats are a killer! but I'm determined to finish it this time around ha the full 30 days! Any of you ever done the 30 Day Shred?? or what are you favorite workout DVD's? Its so convenient to just pop in a DVD than to drive to the gym !
kk. time to go through my note cards a couple more times then call it a night! tryin to get up early to study a little more and go take the exam around 9 or 9:30..so I can get it over with and enjoy the rest of my day!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck tomorrow! I hope it all goes well and you can enjoy yourself tomorrow night. And I have never heard of anyone who needed to know that stuff in real life!
Goooooooooooood Luccccccccccccck!
Post a Comment