1. Share a few of your summer goals
-pass Philosophy with at least a B! I really need to get a good grade in this class to keep my acceptance into Gradschool.
-HAVE FUN! have many Friday nights downtown dancing and having a drink with my friends, play tennis,take a trip somewhere
-keep up my workout schedule
-work. and try to save some money
2. I'm Listening to...
Kid Cudi. I recently got the CD from one of my roommates- it's good.
3. I'm reading...
philosophy powerpoints! woo for a midterm next week.
4. I'm thinking about...
how much packing I did today,
that I'm actually moving out tomorrow morning-and back in with my parents (yikes!)
that I love Criminal Minds!(its on right now, like usual)
5.I'm inspired by...
this verse: "many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."
Proverbs 19:21
6. Five favorite links of this week:
- funny youtube video from Ellen today
- Aqua Poppy Designs - where my new background is from!
wow sorry, that's all I got. I serious have been to blog background sites, and my BlackBoard site for my two classes all week and that's it...
7.Picture of the week:
my poor room. bare walls, tubs full of my stuff, it's a mess...

2 comments:
What a cute new background! So bright and summery! I am going through the moving back in with my parents thing...definitely an adjustment!
This was a fun post. your new layout is perfect for summer. i love polka dots. :)
enjoy the weekend while it lasts!
Post a Comment