Well, I survived week one of Maymester! Luckily its only Mon-Thursday. It actually went by very quick! and I'm enjoying the class. The fact that two days this week she brought us food and has made us coffee everyone morning isn't hurtin' a bit :-)
I have also been working on my online class- this is the first time I have been in a real completely online class. I took an online medical terminology class my sophomore year but that def doesn't count! There is a TON of reading to do- much more than I had for all classes last semester combined!
I am thinking it might have just be easier to go to class and sit through lectures instead of reading lectures online..but I'll make it. Unfortunately this class lasts into July- so that reason it's good that it's on my own time so I can still enjoy the summer.
Other than those two classes I have just been working out and doing a whole lot of nothing else! Today I played tennis for about an hour and a half with my friend Brad, I actually played really well-at times ha but he still beat me! Its okay, I have all summer to beat him! ;) I'm looking forward to playing a lot again this summer- its so fun and can be a good workout if you play with people like I do that make me run from one side of the court to the other for the ball!
alright, back to reading for Philosophy- Zzzz....
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment