Monday, May 17, 2010

Day one of summer class + weekend pics

Today, my summer class started.
I knew it would be a good day when I walked into a class smelling of freshly brewed coffee and saw a platter of bagels sitting out.
Isn't that so nice?!
Class was pretty boring though- we talked about the reliable sources and finding information and why science is important in every day life. I think the class overall should be interesting- the four main topics are Genetics, Cancer, Evolution and Antibiotic Resistance... and our exams are open note/online - HOLLA

Hmm..I am so happy for my roommate (yes she is probably reading this! HI :-) ) She has been attending church for the first time and is loving it. I'm excited for and praying for YOU!!!!

okay, now for just a few pics from the weekend...
[Me and Lyns]
[Brooke, Jenn, Lyns, Me, Katie]
[Jenn and Lyns]
 
[Katie, Me, Maria & Jenn]
[yeah, we were pretty much the only ones there ha]
[Brad, Maria and Scott]


alright, bout time for me to call it a night- class again in the morning 9:30-12 blehh

2 comments:

Laura said...

So happy to hear about your roommate! I'll be praying for her! Good luck with summer school, but I agree! Sounds like you have an awesome teacher!

Manda said...

HOLLA... God is Good!!!
I love the scripture that says NO ONE comes to the Father UNLESS the Holy Spirit draws him (her)... this is His work in her life.
Yay! Celebrating with you!