Friday, May 21, 2010

Five Question Friday

 
 
 
1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites?
Yes, Love my iphone!! My favorite apps are: Facebook, Twitter, Words with Friends, Barnes and Noble eReader, I love the Maps app that is already on there when you get it- I use it as a gps! 

2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade?
My sweet Kindergarten teacher- Mrs Tillery! She was the nicest lady every. She even drove my sister and I home one day because we missed the bus!
 
3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching?
worms! and caterpillars. I used to play with them with I was little but now they freak me out and I will NEVER touch one again. 

4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why?
Um, Brad Womack- might not be considered a "celebrity" but he was The Bachelor that didn't choose either girl at the end (Because he's waiting for me, obvi). He's like my dream guy- southern & handsome...mhmm. 

5. What would you say is your best physical feature?
Hmm. no one thing sticks out to me as being my "best"..maybe I'll just say my smile! 

No comments: