[Me and Jenn on the way to campus]
[right after I walked across the stage]
[Jenn and I]
[brad, scott, me, lee, jenn, seth]
[Family: Jason, Karen, Mom, Jenn, Nana, Dad, Me]
[My second family<3 R.B. Jenn, Amanda, Me, Vicky]
[attempt at a jumping picture]
[with our Nana]
[Katie, Jenn, Me and Amanda- we've all known each other since we were born- and we grew up next door neighbors and best friends <3 We have done this pose since elementary school!]
[Katie, Jenn, Maria and I]
[Jenn, Seth, Maria, Me, Brad, and Katie]
[Jenn, Maria, Erica and I- ROOMIES]
[Seth looks so big in my arms! ha]
[Scott and I]
[Roomies with our free t-shirts]








3 comments:
Congratulations!! I know you are SO excited and happy!
Congrats girl! I know your so excited!!
Congratulations! Graduation is so bittersweet. You look beautiful. You can be thankful for all the memories you made there and never forget the great times you shared with friends in college!
Post a Comment