Sunday, May 2, 2010

Congrats Lynsey!

Jenn and I headed to Roanoke yesterday- ran a few errands, had dinner with our parents and Nana then headed over to Karen and Jason's place to look at things they were putting in the yard sale to see if we wanted any of the things before the yard sale. I got a lot of movies and a few other things!
This morning we had to get up pretty early, get ready and head over to Roanoke College to get seated and meet up with her parents before graduation started.
I am so proud of Lynsey!! She is officially a college grad!! I am so thankful to have her as a best friend. We had been friends since high school..it's funny cause we couldn't really tell you when exactly we became such good friends- it just happened and I wouldn't have it any other way! We have been so good at keeping our friendship strong over the past 4 years while we've been in Harrisonburg and she has been in Roanoke.  Now that she has graduated she is trying to find a job in Charlotte, NC.. so it looks like we will be keeping up the long distance friendship for a little while longer-
Here's some pics of the day:
[little blurry- but Lyns getting her diploma!]
[Jenn, Lyns and I after her graduation!]
[Lyns and her bf Jake- they are such a cute couple!]
[Lyns in front of her banner!]

*CONGRATULATIONS LYNSEY*

1 comment:

Laura said...

How fun! It's ashame you live far apart, but it's so cool that you were able to be there for her graduation!