A playground in Harrisonburg that is accessible for children of ALL abilities finally opened this past week! It was supposed to open last summer but I think lack of funds made them have to push it back til now. It is right down the street from my apartment so Jenn, Erica, Katie and I decided to go and check it out today! It is so neat- and such a great idea- love that they are making more and more things available for ALL children, no matter what their needs.
[people from the community made these tiles at the local pottery place as a fundraiser for the park]
Also, last night we decorated our graduation caps! Here's mine:
*please pray/cross your fingers/whatever that it will NOT rain here on Saturday for our graduation!!*
4 comments:
LOVE the grad hat! So true for me too! :) Praying it will NOT rain!!!
I love the third picture!
what a great place. And love the hat! really cute. and cute blog too!
nicole visiting from
http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/
Looks like so much fun. I love the ribbon background it is really cute. I'm following you now.
miss
Post a Comment