Thursday, April 29, 2010

senior week things

Today turned out to be a pretty great day! My morning class was canceled so I headed to the gym early and then to lunch with Jenn and Katie at Mrs. Greens- it was "cook out" day with hot dogs and hamburgers- YUM. I wish I had gotten to eat there more this semester- but my schedule just didn't work out for eating on the other side of campus! Then after lunch I had my last Human Sexuality class- I actually found that class really interesting but still glad its over- except for the final next Thursday!

This week has been SEN10R week here- Wednesday there was a picnic and senior gift- we had class until 6 and apparently all the gifts were gone by 4:45- not cool! Today Dr. Warner had a little "Words of Wisdom" speech for the seniors- there were only like 25-30 people there. Then we headed to the outdoor vball courts for the Senior sand vball tourney- Jenn played with Brad, Scott, Ben, Charlie and Pat- and Katie and I were the cheerleaders/coaches! haha
Here's some pics from the day:
[a few of the SafeRides seniors with Dr. Warner]
[Me, Katie and Jenn]
 
[this will be true in just over a week..scary]

This isn't from today- but it's from last weekend at the SafeRides picnic..Jenn Maria and I with the cutest puppy (Holly's mini poodle- Jojo):
 
and another one from the Fray Concert..Me, Jenn and Brooke--one of my best friends that goes to Liberty :

wow- can't believe this week is already almost over! crazy! I have one class left of the semester tomorrow morning. I can't really say that I only have once class left at JMU - because I am taking a class here from a week after graduation until June 11. bleh...
anways, prob won't be blogging this weekend- heading to Roanoke tomorrow sometime- gonna see Jason and Karen and get some stuff that they are getting rid of since they have moved in together before they have a yard sale on Saturday. Then on Saturday my best friend Lynsey is graduating from Roanoke College!
 
Hope you enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Sounds like a fun week! Ohh man, can you believe you're a college SENIOR about to graduate?! That's exciting! It's just crazy how time flies! What are your plans after graduation??

Briana Kate said...

How exciting! Crazy how fast time fly! Hope you have a great weekend! :)