Ok, so in my previous post I said I got two dresses and can't decide which to wear for graduation. So helllp me choose!
1.
or 2.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These are gorgeous!! I love them both! The pockets are precious! Dress #1 looks a little more formal, and I think dress #2 is fun and also beautiful- pretty colors for Spring! Either! :)
ok so i agree with hayley! i LOVE them both and they are just great choices! but if i had to chose just one i would say the second one! :) Good luck deciding!
Congrats on your {almost}graduation!! Both are beautiful but I'd choose #2...I love the colors. Your post got me thinking..I too am graduating (from high school) soon and haven't even thought about what to wear..haha!
5 comments:
These are gorgeous!! I love them both! The pockets are precious!
Dress #1 looks a little more formal, and I think dress #2 is fun and also beautiful- pretty colors for Spring! Either! :)
ok so i agree with hayley! i LOVE them both and they are just great choices! but if i had to chose just one i would say the second one! :) Good luck deciding!
Congrats on your {almost}graduation!! Both are beautiful but I'd choose #2...I love the colors. Your post got me thinking..I too am graduating (from high school) soon and haven't even thought about what to wear..haha!
#1 looks like graduation material! lol
Love them both, but #1 is my fav!! It's such a FAB dress and I love the color and the one shoulder look!! Its much more of a statement! =)
Post a Comment