Friday, as you know, we went to DC..
and then Saturday we knocked a picnic in the arboretum off of our list!
Here are some of the pictures: (I didn't get an updated pic of the list tho,but you get the point, ha)
[Katie and I]
[Maria and Jenn]
[Tom was glad we were eating chicken not turkey]
[The cute little waterfall at the arboretum]
[The pond]
[There were soo many turtles in the pond- so cute!]
Also, I have decided on the dress situation!!- thanks soo much for your comments/thoughts!
I am going to wear the pink/coral one for my graduation, mainly because I got these shoes today to wear with it and I loove them! ha- the shoes are what really makes the outfit right?!
BUT I do loove the other dress so I'm going to wear it to my friend's graduation which is a week before mine! Weird- she'll be a college grad before me! ha
Now, I can't wait to get dressed up, even though I'll be wearing an ugly purple robe over it for the ceremony!








No comments:
Post a Comment