Friday, April 9, 2010

Five Question Friday




1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Ooh, I've always liked Rachel McAdams and Reese Witherspoon..so either of them!

2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
YES! I used to go to church camp- Camp Alta Mons- every summer! It was so much fun and I will never forget the good times I had there! My favorite was the one year we did "night camp" aka..we didn't have housing to sleep in because we were supposed to be doing things all during the night and just crashing where ever during the day. It didn't go as planned though and we pretty much slept in hammocks tied up to trees or under the picnic shelter all week!
Also, I have been to a couple summer volleyball camps which were really fun!

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?
Um, hmm snakes and pretty much any wild animal!

4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
n/a .. I'm single!

5. What is currently your favorite song?
I never have just one favorite song butt for the sake of the question I will choose:
Britt Nicole- You 

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Sounds like we're a lot alike! I chose Reese Witherspoon and snakes to! lol

Briana Kate said...

You are more than welcome!

I agree! I love both Reese Witherspoon and Rachel McAdams! Good choices!!! :)

Kate said...

LOVE number 2!!! Great memories! hahaha and the year before that.