Thursday, April 22, 2010

CONGRATS to Jason and Karen!

My brother proposed last night! I'm so excited for them! They are in San Diego visiting Karen's brother and my mom said that he rented a gondola and had a violinist playing...so romantic!

(pics courtesy of Karen's facebook)
 [the happy couple at the San Diego zoo]
 [the ring! it is so gorgeous- can't wait to see it in person when they come up for our graduation!]

I am just so happy for them (=  I'm going to have a sister-in-law!! -that seems so weird to me- 
I can't wait to see what the future holds for them!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

That is so exciting! I have five cousins all born within two years of each other, and I can't wait until the weddings start in our family! Congratulations!

Laura said...

Congrats to your brother! And what a way to propose, too!

Lindsey said...

So sweet! Congrats to them!!